2009-07-05

Summertime

The paper about programming paradigms was finished some time ago already, but I am still not sure where and whether at all I will publish it. Perhaps it is not worth publishing all the work, just the results, because it was written in Lithuanian language and I am not in the mood translating it.

At the moment I am migrating from Windows to Linux Kubuntu Jaunty and I am planning to do all my work using it this summer. I am using Dell Inspiron 6400 and the only huge problem that arose is wireless that does not work in Ad-Hoc mode. I didn't succeed in installing ndiswrapper, so I decided to use b43 driver and I guess it has some issues yet.

My main plans for this summer are CMS development and UPL project. I will publish information about them in this blog from time to time.

No comments: